Fountain


[en]

My biggest weakness will always be the people. My greatest source of inspiration I can not say are the people because I share the spotlight with nature.

In any case the individual transformations can no longer be dissociated from others, the collectivity.

It remains a puzzle, for me, to learn the best way to deal with people, with all their differences and characteristics, learn to understand, respect, know how to give them space, not interfere with their free will, not help those who do not want to be helped, and of course without therefore passing over my individuality.

People, in this chaos of minds, in unthinkable ways inspire me through various means, as I have already mentioned several times.

My source of contemplation, thought, joy and some sad moments comes partly from people. With them I always have something to learn. The hardest lessons were almost always with them.

I do have my paths to go, without them but with them at the same time (the people), with some coldness sometimes or other times with much warmth. To balance emotions is also a challenge.

If I distance myself is because I already gave my opportunity or opportunities. If I close myself is because I need to hear, but not the outside noise.

I don't appreciate flashes that come from the lives of others, nor I like to point more flashes to my own life, and when I did it, or still do, it's in order to inspire in some way or to transmit good feelings, because I no longer claim acceptance or approval.

I rather like the natural light that comes from people, their innate glow. I do not see the light, at best I see the glow or feel it. But how rare is to access these moments.... Not everyone wants to shine because it's seen as a weakness. Some show, sometimes, a sudden glance but it's complicated. Others show and it's only captured and viewed by some. Others have forgotten or do not believe they have that glow.

It exist.

But I can not even say to see with botheyesinfocus, goes beyond that.

And now I finish ...


A minha maior fraqueza serão sempre as pessoas. A minha maior fonte de inspiração não posso dizer que são as pessoas porque divido as atenções com a natureza.

Seja como for as transformações individuais já mais poderão estar dissociadas dos outros, da colectividade.

Continua a ser um puzzle para mim aprender a melhor forma de lidar com pessoas, com todas as suas diferenças e características, saber entender, respeitar, saber dar-lhes espaço, não interferir na sua livre vontade, não ajudar quem não quer ser ajudado, e claro sem com isso passar por cima da minha individualidade.

As pessoas, neste caos de mentes, e de formas impensáveis inspiram-me através dos meios mais variados, como já tenho referido várias vezes.

A minha fonte de contemplação, pensamento, alegria e alguns momentos mais tristes continua a ser em parte das pessoas. Com elas tenho sempre algo a aprender. As mais duras lições foram quase sempre com elas.

Lá tenho os meus caminhos a percorrer, sem elas mas com elas ao mesmo tempo, com alguma frieza por vezes ou com muito calor humano. Equilibrar emoções é também um desafio.

Se me distancio é porque já dei a minha oportunidade ou oportunidades. Se me fecho é porque preciso ouvir, mas não os ruídos externos.

Não gosto dos flashes relativos às vidas das outras pessoas, não gosto se quer de apontar mais flashes à minha, e quando o fiz, e ainda faço, é no sentido de inspirar de alguma forma ou de transmitir bons sentimentos, pois já não reclamo aceitação e aprovação.

Gosto sim da luz natural que vem das pessoas, o seu brilho inato. Não vejo a luz, quando muito vejo o brilho ou sinto. Mas como é raro aceder a estes momentos... Nem todos querem brilhar pois é tido como fraqueza. Alguns mostram por vezes um brilho súbito mas é complicado. Outros mostram e apenas é captado e visto por alguns. Outros esqueceram ou não acreditam possuir esse brilho.

Ele existe.

Mas não poderei mesmo dizer para verem com botheyesinfocus, vai mais além disso.

E agora termino...

Comments