Tania e Vitor


[en] One more photoshoot, one more challenge and a great moment.

The dedication of this couple in finding props to the session was amazing and in general I felt very glad how everything ended. Despite the initial nervousness of the couple everything ran smoothly and I hope the outcome has paid off.

On my side there's always the stress and responsibility of capturing good shots that half me is a machine and the other part Ana trying to interact with the couple.

After a photoshoot I have always the concern of seeing the images. That's when I breath of relief because after all I have enough material. But at the same time I see some flaws and things that I could have done differently. When I have a rough selection of the photos that's when my heart beats strongly, somehow emotional, with what I see and captured.

Who makes the photos are the persons, and see them dedicated in creating one moment that unites them is simply beautiful! I feel grateful for being a part of that moment.

The picking of the photos proceeds to a last number were I have to make choices and analyse each one as if I was a member of a jury. After a couple of days, I have already share this, I don't have the same feelings for the pictures and I get disappointed with myself. This is not false modesty, this happens a lot and it's uncomfortable. But the feeling of capturing the beauty of the people involved through a camera soon overcomes all.

This couple also has inspired me for recent changes in their lives and how everything is flowing, foreseeing a lovely wedding and a life together very special.

Here are some photos. Thank you Tania e Vitor.

[pt] Mais uma sessão, mais um desafio e um grande momento.

A dedicação deste casal em arranjar adereços para a sessão foi espantosa e fiquei de uma forma geral contente como tudo decorreu. Apesar dos nervos iniciais do casal tudo se desenrolou calmamente e espero que o resultado tenha compensado.

Do meu lado é sempre o stress e a responsabilidade de captar boas fotos que metade de mim é máquina e a outra metade a Ana a tentar interagir com o casal.

Tenho sempre a preocupação de ir ver as fotos no final de uma sessão. É quando respiro de alívio porque afinal tenho material que chegue. Mas ao mesmo tempo vejo logo algumas falhas e coisas que podia ter feito diferente. Quando já tenho uma grossa seleção das fotos é quando o meu coração bate forte, algo emocionada, com o que vejo e captei.

São as pessoas que fazem as fotos, e vê-las dedicadas em criar um momento que as une é simplesmente lindo! Sinto-me grata por ter feito parte desse momento.

A seleção das fotos prossegue para um número final tendo que fazer escolhas e analisar as imagens como se fosse membro de um júri. Passado uns dias, e penso já ter referido isto, já não tenho os mesmos sentimentos pelas fotos e fico desiludida comigo mesma. Não é falsa modéstia, isto acontece mesmo e é um sentimento desagradável. Mas o sentimento de captar a beleza das pessoas envolvidas através de uma máquina fotográfica logo supera tudo.

Este casal também me inspirou pela recente mudança nas suas vidas e a forma como tudo tem fluido, antevendo um grande casamento e uma vida a dois muito especial.

Aqui ficam algumas fotos. Obrigado Tania e Vitor.














Monument
from Do It Again by Röyksopp & Robyn

Comments