A different crop


Today I share a set of pictures that have a different format than the usual, a panoramic crop. I consider this as a way of transforming a more ordinary photo to one that can be more appealing to the human eye. I picked three photos that were with a less careful composition but had some details that I liked (bokeh, light, tones and moment). With this crop I concentrate my eye in a smaller part of the picture and at the same time have that wide angle look. Despite of taken on different days and places the set shows the light available from a late afternoon to a sunset. As always feel free to leave your opinion about this type of crop.

f/4.5, ISO 100, 50mm f/1.8 II, Canon EOS 600D
f/ 1.8, ISO 100, 50mm f/1.8 II, Canon EOS 600D
f /9.0, ISO 80, Canon Digital IXUS 860 IS

Comments